Contact

Line : sephora_onlineshop
Line : JuliePao
Whatsapp : 0896 530 888 18
Instagram : sephora_onlineshop

Open FAST PO

DROPSHIP WELCOME
RESELLER WELCOME

TRUSTED ONLINESHOP

Lily Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy

LINE : JULIEPAO
WHATSAPP : 0896 530 888 18
INSTAGRAM : SEPHORA_ONLINESHOP
WWW.INTI-KOSMETIK.COM
-------------------------------------------------
I'm not a big hand lotion type of person, but my friend gave me this Lily Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn for Christmas, and I haven't stopped applying it since. It really is ultra-moisturizing and smells fantastic. I just hope hand lotion isn't the same as lip balm, in the sense that when you use it the first time, you'll have to use it for the rest of your life. I really don't want to get addicted to it. I mean, I already have to deal with the lip balm addiction. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.